WELCOME TO KEN'S SITE


Welcome to the Ken 'newman_goodmoon' Hummel Site

You can scroll down and find blogs that may have been provided for you in a link on twitter...or by e-mail. In the far right column of each page you can translate a page into a language that you may prefer by clicking the translate button and also view a page menu for this site.

Ken has been a member of Athol Green co-operative homes since 1992.
Ken is the self-appointed co-op 'Watch Dog' and critic for Athol Green co-op since 1999.
Ken is the Administrator for the Co-op Housing Information Exchange ("CHIE")
Ken supports Accountability in the Canadian non-profit co-operative housing sector.

In Ken's view, Stakeholders that include CHF Canada support less accountability for co-op's and board of directors and staff at it's member housing co-op's.

Ken has been harassed and threatened with eviction for being outspoken by co-op Project directors, officers and their lawyers.

Ken was banned for life on Jan. 16, 2006 from CHF Canada's 'co-op talk' on their website for being outspoken and sharing some of his True Life co-op housing Horror Stories. Ken is not welcome to join-in on any discussion about co-op housing issues on any social media sites administered through CHF Canada
Its part of Ken's DNA and built into Ken's name to be outspoken!...And thats what makes Ken a stand-up guy confronting nonsense in the co-op housing sector.

Ken helps put together all the pieces of the puzzle about the non-profit co-op housing sector in Canada, so you can gain a better perspective then understand...
Ken encourages Transparency in co-op housing. Ken's Site pages support a portable document format (PDF) You are encouraged to view and download.

Ken exposes the Predators and Predatory Creep Protectors (PCP) in the Canadian non-profit co-op housing sector.

Check for information updates in the links area and other locations on Ken's Site. Ken will not be responding to your questions or other inquires.
Ken has a policy to delete posted comments or material deemed inappropriate or offensive at Ken's discretion.

Since January 2013, Ken's Site has page views outside Canada from 60 Countries that include: United States, Russia, Germany, Romania, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Brazil, Croatia, Australia, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Belgium, Israel, Poland, Malaysia, China, Moldova, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Afghanistan, South Africa, Uruguay, Cyprus, Venezuela, Taiwan, Cambodia, Macau, St. Lucia, Denmark, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Maldives, India, Pakistan, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Latvia, Spain, Singapore, Montenegro, Mexico, Brunei, Czech Republic, Ireland, Kenya, Belarus, Portugal, Peru, United Arab Emirates, Philippines, Iraq, and Zambia...

**Ken's Site has thousands of page views since January 2013 - Thank-you for following Ken's Site **


NOTICE AS AT JULY 16, 2017
An extensive review of Site content is currently being conducted that requires content to be removed form view on Ken's Site.

Upon completion of this review information may be re-published at a later point in-time. Thank-you for your patience. and have a nice day...


Ken R. Hummel, Administrator, Ken's Site

Monday

Meet Dr. Howard, one Cool Outdoor Cat

Shalom, I'm glad to meet your acquaintance, you can call me Dr. Howard, but some call me Easy One Cool Outdoor Wild-Cat! and the unofficial mascot for Easy Auto Inc.





I just went through a nasty divorce, my former wife, lawyered-up with by hiring one of those fancy schmancy gentiles with a practice on the poor side of town. She got the house & car, and I lost joint custody of the pet mouse. Now I'm out in the cold. She's now taken an unorthodox approach to her new relationships, and prefers a squirt of that Goy-Boy juice. She's a shlucky...


I should have known better than to have not married a "pretty little Jewish Princess" Do you think I'm one of those Co-operative Pussy's...Ha ha...not on your life, fooled you again! I've been accused many times of being a schmuck, but never been referred to as some 'Pussy Wussy'...

 

They tell me, that I could earn my keep by watching over the Car Lot, and doing some other work

 

 What's a Cool Cat like me to do on a cold winter day?






I'm a little thirsty, I could use some Manischewitz wine because the water in the bowl freezes to quickly outside here in front of the office





I'm a little hungry, be a mentch, a get me a bagel, lox and schmear. Hey waiter! don't forget the kosher garlic dill pickle. Service is really slow around here.




Here's looking at you kid...They tell me that there are some 'Sweet Potato Peeler's' dancing across the street at Hotel Royal, a good place to warm-up, and get me some titties & beer...




Geez, thank goodness winter is over, it's time to get back to work, get down and dirty...Its sometimes tough work getting under vehicles to conduct inspections...




I wonder what's for lunch?



 Hmmm, from all the way back here, it don't look like much to eat and drink





I'm looking forward to a healthy kosher meal. Where's that kosher salmon, I asked for?





Gee wiz, this don't taste like kosher water to me





I need a mensch to turn my water into wine




I want to talk to the cook about that meal




I guess after a meal like that, calls for a short cat-nap!




I wonder what car I'll inspect or work on next?



I wonder whats for dinner...



I've decided to go over to the Hotel Royal peeler bar to eat some wings served with  Titties and Beer



Ah, those lazy days of summer are great for a cat-nap, and the fall season go bye so quickly. Winter may arrive sooner or later



The Swine Flu is back and we know that's not kosher! I got to try harder to avoid the Asian Bird Flu and that Jew Flu...




Shiver me timbers, i could use a couple of warm 'Malzah Balls' wrapped around my furry little stones, as its freezing outside. Moon-Dog is more than a mentch, he's Hakham, as he gave me sage advice to blend one billion probiotics with a bowl of fortified Mogan David wine. He assured me that it is completely kosher that may help prevent the flu...He also mentioned that there is only one flu we should all catch that's called the Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu!!!


A link back to a Series of co-op housing...calamities comedy page

 

Have A Nice Day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.